Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Not to mention it goes really quick

Considering this was my 3rd time doing Kenpo p90x ?? this week, all I can say is I’m kicking some booty. My legs are getting much higher and the punches are getting firmer. The in between sets has gotten so much stronger as well. I’m able to run around in my basement super fast getting even a more intense workout. This one is flat out a good time. Not to mention it goes really quick.

Kenpo Karate

Kenpo Karate

Tomorrow is an X-Stretch day. I’m not sure if I’m going to do that or do the Yoga I mistakenly missed early in the week. We shall see how time is and how I’m feeling. I hope the p90x workout rest of you are working hard. You just have to keep pressing play, the p90x nutrition plan ?results will come.

Keep it strong, Keep it Risickulous

No comments:

Post a Comment